What is CyberGIS-Compute?
CyberGIS-Compute is an open-sourced geospatial middleware framework that provides integrated access to high-performance computing (HPC) resources through a Python-based SDK and core middleware services. The key components of CyberGIS-Compute include CyberGIS-Compute SDK and CyberGIS-Compute Core. CyberGIS-Compute is released under Apache 2.0 license.
- Seamless submission of workflows to HPC resources.
- Support for large file transfers needed for HPC workflows through Globus.
- Community model contribution via GitHub enabled.
- SDK interface simplified for better user experience.
- SDK adds support for HPC job submission via a user interface.
- Enabled fine granularity control in settings for Slurm-based HPC workflows.
- A user-centric system for job management.